Teapigs Tea – Liquorice & Peppermnt – Case Of 6 – 15 Count

$44.90
66 in stock
SKU: IDXHG1886233 Categories: ,
Teapigs Tea – Liquorice & Peppermnt – Case Of 6 – 15 Count
$44.90

Additional information

Weight 1.00 lbs
Dimensions 6.90 × 5.90 × 7.50 in
Brand

Teapigs

Dairy Free

Dairy, Free

UPC

814910010215

Wheat Free

Free, Wheat

Yeast Free

Free, Yeast

Teapigs liqourice & peppermint sweet treat tea is a careful balance of peppermint leaves and liquorice root to create a naturally sweet and refreshing drink. Includes a 15 bag box of tea. See nutirtion facts panel for alergens. Each mesh “tea temple” houses quality whole leaves for the maximum amount of infusion. We love tea; we just don’t like the snobbery that can come with it. Instead we concentrate on bringing you the very best tea we can find and not taking ourselves too seriously. No airs, no graces, just fine tea. See nutrition fact panel for allergens.
country of origin : united states
is dairy free : yes
is wheat free : yes
is yeast free : yes
size : 15 ct
pack of : 6
selling unit : case
ingredients : liquorice root;70%;peppermint leaves;30%
keywords : biodegradable;natural;refreshing;sweet